Monday, November 23, 2009

Scentsy Candle Book Party


Okay Candle lovers...... I am holding a SCENTSY's Candle book party. I was a huge fan of Yankee Candles, but I was always afraid I would forget it was burning or the kids would burn themselves or knock it over. I used a SCENTSY candle plugin for ONE day and I was totally hooked! These smell AMAAAZING, so much stronger than other candles and they do not lose their smell. I burned it all day and it never got hot and I could stick my finger in it and just luke warm. If are interested in ordering, my party is running until Sunday, November 29th. They do take debit and credit cards.

All orders will be back in time for Christmas. If you would like to see a book, just let me know, I will get one to you! If you want to shop online, it is so easy!


Click on find a consultant

First Name: B

Last Name: Forden

State: Va

Click on Shannon's Open Party


No comments:

Post a Comment